Friday, July 24, 2015

Read a good book this summer


Have you read the book Out of My Mind yet ?  My best friend Ashley and I read this book together.  The book was so good it was hard to put down.  We both have Cerebral Palsy so the book was highly relatable.  When Melody states “When people look at me I guess they see a girl with short, dark, curly hair strapped into a pink wheelchair.” It makes me think of how people stare at me and how they make assumptions about me without even knowing me. 
Does this happen to you?  How does it make you feel?     
I thought this book teaches really good lessons of what to do when people treat us differently. I recommend the book to those who haven’t read it.
Theresa

 Image result for out of my mind by sharon draperImage result for out of my mind by sharon draperImage result for out of my mind by sharon draperImage result for out of my mind by sharon draperImage result for out of my mind by sharon draperImage result for out of my mind by sharon draper

No comments:

Post a Comment