Friday, February 8, 2013

Let me tell you about the time I went to Little Rock, Arkansas by myself when I was eleven years old. I packed my own bags two weeks ahead of time. I planned to leave NYC on the second week of July to visit my grandmother. My mother was scared for me to take a plane to Arkansas by myself so she bought me a phone.  She told me to call her as soon as I got off the plane. When the airplane arrived I forgot to call my mother. I was too distracted by these guys with three snakes. I got lost in the airport. I called my mom and told her I was lost. She told me to call my uncle and warned me that I should not have disobeyed her. I spent some days with my Grandmother Florence and had a great time.

Justice Pryor
A.B. Davis Middle School
Mt. Vernon, NY

No comments:

Post a Comment