Monday, April 18, 2016


Do you have a challenge or disability?  I do. I have Cerebral Palsy.   Sometimes it’s hard for me to find things to do or to go places because of the special arrangements that have to be made and the places I want to go have to be accessible for me to get in and out of.  Most places are not accessible which makes me mad but some places are accessible.  Some of the special arrangements that have to be made for me are I take Star Bus.  That is a bus service for people who are challenged in any way.  Since I can’t drive a car I depend on people to get me to where I need to be and I do not want to do that all the time.  At some point I want to become independent with that.

It can be very discouraging to have to depend on people to get you where you need to go.  Sometimes you have to but its better if you try the best you can to be independent.  If you need help after you’ve tried to be as independent as you can do not be afraid to ask for the help you need
~
disability: Close-up Of A Disabled Man In Wheelchair Getting In His Car
 

No comments:

Post a Comment