Friday, September 28, 2012

An e-mail from a former Connect-Ability editorial board member:

I just wanted to let you know that I have furthered my experience after Connect-Ability and am continuing to work on disabilities awareness. I attend college at SUNY Albany as a freshman now, and I recently joined a club called Autism Speaks. This club is all about raising money for Autism. This weekend we will be outside Gap in Crossgates to fund raise (give a dollar towards autism, get 25% off your Gap purchase). I just wanted to let you know that I really appreciate you exposing me to this type of community service. I really enjoyed working with you guys and can't wait to extend my knowledge of disability even further.
-Gabby

1 comment:

  1. Gabby, That is great you are part of Autism Speaks. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete